Chocolate Laced: BDIB - Arm Party!

by - Wednesday, August 03, 2011


Welcome to my Arm Party! *cue music* This is my first Bloggers Do It Better Challenge: Arm Party! If you saw my first closet preview post, you probably already know that I have the proper equipment for an off the hook arm party! Here's how I did it:


I knew that my outfit had to be camp friendly. "Camp friendly" means my shorts must be a reasonable fit and length, so I immediately pulled out these tailored shorts. They're very lightweight and can be worn high or low. I love pairing stripes with strappy sandals just for the artistic feel of it. As for how I chose my jewelry, I picked one item (the ladybug watch necklace) and worked around it.

What I'm Wearing
Ladybug Watch Necklace: Forever 21 (my sister's closet)
Bird Claw Necklace: CR (my sister's closet)
Striped Top: (gift)
Tailored Shorts: (gift)
Gladiator Sandals: Shoe Dept ($15)
Ring: CR (my sister's closet)
Arm Party: 2 from my sister's closet & the rest from Icing ($6 total)
Cuff Bracelet: Forever 21($6)
TOTAL: $27

I'm completely in love with the leopard beaded bracelet. My sister gave it to me because her wrist is too thick for it. It's one of the most unique (and affordable!) pieces of jewelry that I've seen in a while!

I tried to keep my arm party tame and sophisticated with a slight touch of wild. I don't have much color in my collection, but I can guarantee a change in that by this time next year.

I want to thank all my new followers and readers! I don't know what brought you here, but hopefully I do my job in keeping you here. Remember, if you have any questions, feedback, suggestions, or offers please don't hesitate to contact me! I have a form that is very easy to fill out and I'm very open to hear from you all! Thanks once again! I hope you enjoyed my arm party!

You May Also Like

0 comments