Chocolate Laced: 21 Day Challenge - Day 2 - Tuck It In

by - Tuesday, August 16, 2011


I'm actually finding this 21 Day Challenge fun! Today started out on the colder side so I threw on a long sleeve. I wanted to wear a sweater, too, but I realized it would get hotter later in the day.

Day 2: For Tuesday, I am asking you to tuck. You can tuck anyway you want, but some part of your outfit must be tucked!

Here's my tuck!

Nothing too fancy about it. A simple front tuck. I just really love the colors of the outfit. This morning I went to Plato's Closet (again! Last time, I promise.) to sell my sister's shoes for BARELY any profit, and to use my $10 of $50 coupon. Sigh. You win some, you lose some. I feel like this outfit is a win though. Anyone agree?

What I'm Wearing
Earrings, necklace and bracelets: (my sister's closet)
Top: H&M (bought off my sister $5)
Belt: eBay (5 for $10; $2 ea)
Shorts: Old Navy thrifted ($4)
Flower Clip: Icing ($2)
TOMS: (my sister's closet)
TOTAL: $13

I've been feeling like I don't smile enough in my outfit posts. Sorry, guys. I get blinded by the sun which automatically furrows my brow. But here's a smile for all my lovely readers!

You May Also Like

0 comments