Chocolate Laced: 21 Day Challenge - Day 3 - Mix Prints

by - Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Mixing prints (the right way) will always have a special place in my heart.

Day 3: Some girls go at it with gusto while some hide in the corner, whimpering (that would be me). But you can do it, I promise!

I'd like to think that I'm one of those girls that go at it with gusto. I found these pants on the sale rack of H&M. How they got there is beyond me. I didn't try them on before I bought them, but I knew I needed them. They turned out to be slightly awkward (I love a challenge). I couldn't tell if they wanted to be worn high-waisted with a normal crotch or normally with a dropped crotch. So I kind of gave them the happy mid-waisted median.

What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Forever 21 (pack of 8 for $6)
Top: (gift)
Pants: H&M ($7)
Belt: H&M (3 for $12)
Blazer: Material Girl from Macy's ($13)
Sneakers: Keds (secondhand)
Arm Candy: assorted
Clutch: thrifted ($12)
TOTAL: $50
I channeled the very inspirational blogger, Chomy, from The Cynic and the Wardrobe and let the colors take over my outfit and my wrists. I love arm candy!

I love how loud this outfit is! I mixed three patterns: The abstract pattern of my pants, the geometric/tribal print of my top and the subtle striped on my cuffed blazer! I think I did well.

You May Also Like

0 comments