Chocolate Laced: 21 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Remix

by - Monday, August 15, 2011


I actually decided that I would do this challenge this morning. I did all my research on it and I [hope] I'm ready to take this bull by its horns!

Day 1: Pick an item to remix during this challenge. It can be any article of clothing except a pair of jeans (sorry :) and you're going to wear it at least 3 times without repeating outfits. There's a bonus point in it for you if you can squeeze in a 4th time!
Today was my first day of work so I was more so dressing for work than for the challenge. After I was dressed, I decided that the item I would choose to remix over the next 21 days is this shirt. It fits nice and seems versatile enough to work with 3 or 4 more outfits.

My first day of work was great. I was only on for four hours, but it was a happy and fast paced four hours! I did a little bit of floor work, a little bit of stock room work, and a little bit of fitting room work. I also got a lot of compliments on my outfit (in and out of work). That's always nice.

What I'm Wearing
Bow Earrings: Forever 21 ($2)
Raincoat: Charles River ($7 - eBay)
Button Down: A'gaci ($5)
High-Waisted Skinny Pants: Rampage from Macy's ($10)
Oxfords: London Rebel ($20)
Bow Ring: CR ($4)
Watch: Geneva (old)
TOTAL: $48

If you want to participate in this challenge, check out Kayla's blog for all the details!

You May Also Like

0 comments