Chocolate Laced: Everybody Everywear - Florals & Stripes

by - Thursday, August 11, 2011


I was super excited about this EBEW Challenge because I love mixing prints! It's one of the scariest fashion faux pas that I think should be dived into more often! Also, I enjoyed wearing this to camp and the kids loved it too! They all call me Miss U and I heard a lot of "Miss U! You look pretty!"


When mixing prints, I usually run to stripes and florals for two reasons: 1) It has never failed me and 2) they are my favorites! These are the same type of short that I wore in my previous post. Different pattern. These actually belong to my sister and I was overly anxious to borrow them because I love the print and they just look amazing.
What I'm Wearing
Cardigan: Children's Place ($5)
Striped Shirt: Forever 21 ($6)
Floral Shorts: Macy*s (my sister's closet)
Floral Belt: ASOS ($5)
Floral Scarf: Wet Seal ($8)
Floral Earrings: Forever 21 (old gift)
Flats: Carlos Santana (my sister's closet)
TOTAL: $24

I combined four different florals, the stripes and my studded shoes (which we can call metal polka dots! Hehe).

This is my last week of camp! It's a bittersweet thing. I'm happy to start H&M next week but I'm sad about leaving my kids! I'm also happy about posting more frequently! Camp takes a lot out of me, so once it's over, I'll update a lot more. Thank you for those who have stuck around! :D Until next time!
Everybody, Everywear | Pattern Mixing
P.S. Check out my first blog interview/feature at City Chic And Lipstick! It's all about my natural hair!

You May Also Like

0 comments