2011: The Best of Chocolate Laced | Happy New Year!

by - Thursday, January 05, 2012


1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12

Outfit 1 was worn the day I got the job at H&M! I walked many miles in those heel and as comfortable as they are, I experienced my first blisters ever! Ouch!

The most classic feel and look of the year goes to: Outfit 2!

I will never forget the day Outfit 3 put me on the front page of Chictopia!

Outfit 4 was very reminiscent of Janelle Monae in the way I styled my hair and I loved it!

My first time ever getting thick braids and I debuted them with Outfit 5. Also strutted my stuff in my DIY off the shoulder cropped top!

Outfit 6: Best interpretation of Menswear.

Need help mixing prints? Check out Outfit 7!

My absolute favorite shoot was with Outfit 8. I had a wonderful time experimenting with poses and the weather was beautiful!

I wore Outfit 9 to my first Interview with H&M. I actually wasn't expecting an interview that day. They called me while I was at my summer camp job. Good thing I was still dressed to impress!

Outfit 10 is what I called "Neutral with a ROAR!" I loved it and it was very well received. I got over 700 notes on Tumblr thanks to this outfit.

Outfit 11: When DIY Goes Right!

Outfit 12 is my absolute favorite combination of 2011. Yes, I saved the best for last. Not only did the colors go wonderfully together, for my first time ever wearing shorts with tights, I did a great job in convincing myself that the style is worth trying! I also love how blue the sky is in all the pictures!

And there you have it! My favorite looks of 2011 (June-December since that's how long I've been blogging so far!)

What were your favorite looks that I wore last year? Did they make my final cut?
And last, but most certainly not least,

Happy New Year!


This is what I wore on New Year's Eve (to work)



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments