Chocolate Laced: What A Day!

by - Wednesday, June 08, 2011



So much better than yesterday and I'm GLAD. It started out really slow, though. I'm in the process of selling tons of my items (that I don't wear anymore) on eBay and obviously not for much profit. I asked my sister to give me a ride down to the post office so that I could ship the items (five tank tops) and it turned out that I underestimated the cost of shipping. Sigh. It's okay. You live and you learn.

So, I returned home only to find out that my friend, Monee, who took the pictures from this post had come over to photograph my outfit today and I missed her! Bah. I called her, told her the deal and I headed over to her place. Shortly after arriving, we headed out to enjoy the weather and take these pictures.

I think my favorite thing about having someone else photograph is my willingness to experiment!

What I'm Wearing

A vest and a dress again, I know, but done differently!
Vest: H&M (closet swap)
Colorblocked Tank Dress: Macy's ($10)
Mustard Flats: Nine West (gift)
Floral Bow Hair Clip, Eiffel Tower Necklace, Ring, & Earrings: Forever 21 ($2 each)
Leaf Necklace: Borrowed from friend
Bracelets: (my sister's closet)
Bag: Nine West (my sister's closet)

Closeup on Accessories



We walked a little bit more...

And then, we walked into THIS:

How AWESOME!

The fire breathers, there were three of them, saw my obvious excitement at their techniques and eagerness to capture it! One waved at me! How cool is this?!

But I really enjoyed myself today, I needed to after yesterday's slump!

New Followers:
Thank you Elle and Damaris!

You May Also Like

0 comments