"I've Seen This Before!"

by - Friday, October 19, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO
Bracelets: Forever 21 + ASOS
Necklace: Delia's (gift)
Rings: Forever 21 + Charming Charlie
Fur Vest: H&M ($15)
Red Cashmere Scarf: old
Camel Dolman Sleeved Sweater: H&M ($10)
Cream High-Waisted Shorts: H&M (thrifted $6)
Chambray Button Down: H&M ($5)
Cherry Red Tights: JCPenney ($3)
Brown Combat Boots: Steve Madden (my sister's closet)
Bronze Handbag: H&M (gift)

Most of you are aware of how often I borrow my sisters' items to complete my looks. Well, on this day, I walked into my eldest sister's room and she, excitedly, said, "Hey, I've seen this outfit before!" I didn't have to look down to know she was referring to my first ever shorts and tights outfit.

I actually meant for the outfits to be similar, in a sense, but not identical (you can see the obvious differences.) Together, red, camel, and cream create such an admirable fall color combo. When done well, you seriously can't go wrong (and it's hard not to do well. They seriously work together on their own!)

For more ideas on how to mix and match colors, check out my colors page! You can even search my outfits by color (and pattern!) to observe the ways I've played around with colors. Challenge yourself: Don't wear black for a whole week!

P.S. I made this fun GIF and put it on my Tumblr. Hehe, I hope you like it!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments