November 30x30: Day 7 & 8

by - Sunday, November 10, 2013



Another BIG PLUS that has come of this challenge: I've literally planned my outfits for the next week (taking weather into consideration and all) so I just wake up and it's already planned out for me. Big time saver!

Day 7
I spent way too much time looking down at my outfit to make sure it looked okay...and you can see that from these pictures. So, in honor of my fake insecurity, I hereby name this constant action of mine: The "Check-Yourself-Before-You-Wreck-Yourself". That is a fitting name, no?




What I'm Wearing
Fur Lapel: H&M
Red Wool Blazer: thrifted
Chain Print Blouse: thrifted
High-Waisted Shorts: H&M
Leopard Belt: Talbots
Houndstooth Tights: H&M
Brown Tights (underneath): Forever 21
Leopard Flats: Steve Madden

Day 8
As soon as I went out to take these photos, it started snowing. Sigh. I'm not ready for snow yet. Let me at least get through this 30x30. Ma'Nature, you hear me? It is brick city outside so I wear a coat every day but it wasn't until this day that I decided to switch it up. Instead of wearing my everyday black parka, I chose a coat that would serve as an accessory to the outfit. And.. I LOVE this coat. Pssst... peep the scarf? It's bringing all the solid colors of my outfit together into one big ole party. Here's the best part: it was $3.




What I'm Wearing
Cape Coat: H&M
Cream Blazer: thrifted
Paisley Printed Scarf: thrifted
Red Lace Shoulder Tee: Talbots
Chrome Belt: Wet Seal
Wide Leg Denim: Old Navy
Brown Pleated Leather Boots: Vince Camuto

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments