Chambray, Leggings and An Ode to Friends

by - Monday, October 08, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ($2)
Gold Cuff Bracelet: (my sister's closet.
Gold Scarf: H&M
Black Boyfriend Blazer: H&M ($15)
Chambray Top: Levi's (taken from a friend's closet....hehehe)
Shiny Not-So-Liquid Leggings: H&M ($5)
Suede Booties: Bakers (gift)

I have a few friends to thank for making this post possible.

First: A friend of mine, Chris, let me borrow this shirt one day. (I forget the reason... I'm sure it had to do with not wanting to mess up what I was originally wearing while I went to do something. Why he'd give me this shirt to compensate, I don't know.) I ended up wearing it home and forever "forgetting" to return it to him. Haha. He knows I'm holding it in my custody because of how amazing it is, but he also knows that I'll give it back to him and ultimately miss it dearly.

Second: My friend Jasmine did the damn thing with taking these photos. It was so hard for me to choose which ones to use and I didn't want to overload the post with photos. I felt like you'd all think I was vain or something. A huge thanks to her and Erica. They put up with a lot when shooting me!

Third: My sister, Susan, for not wanting these be-YOU-tee-full pair of suede booties. She didn't like how they made her feet feel, but they make mine feel wonderful! Thanks, sis!

Lastly: I mean, I know we're not really friends, but all my readers, I have to thank you too. In the Chocolate Laced world in my mind, you all really are my friends because you help in the success of my blog.

THANK YOU!




follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments