Make Like A Tree and "Leave" Summer Behind

by - Sunday, October 21, 2012











What I'm Wearing
Blush Polka Dot Scarf: H&M (my sister's closet)
Olive Green Pashmina: (my sister's closet)
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Multicolored Striped Sweater: thrifted ($3.50)
Tan Romper (worn as shorts): H&M ($15)
Green Tights: Express
Brown Knee-High Socks: DSW
Tan Loafers: endless.com ($22)

I fancy fall fashion with a fierce and fiery passion! Ever since I was introduced to the socks and tights trend, I've seriously picked it up and ran with it. And I can see that I ran pretty far (and for once I can say that statement and not have to attribute it to track)!

I'm slowly but surely integrating my thrifting finds into new outfit posts. Like this wonderful sweater and the pleated skirt I wore not too long ago. I'm trying my best not to wear a new item each day. I want to savor their presence in my closet rather than rushing to use them. I wonder if other people do that as well...


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments