To Heel or Not To Heel? That is the Question...

by - Tuesday, October 16, 2012












What I'm Wearing
Tan Linen Blazer: UK French Connection ($12)
Bracelet & Bangles: Charming Charlie ($3) & Forever 21 ($6)
Ring: Forever 21 (??)
Tank Dress (worn as top): Forever 21 ($14)
Blue Pleated Skirt: thrifted ($2.50)
Brown Saddle Belt: H&M ($1)
Cream Thigh-High Socks: Forever 21 ($6)
Brown Strappy Sandals: H&M ($1) Yea, I said it. ONE DOLLAR!

Whether tis nobler in the fashion blogger's heart to...just kidding! I read Shakespeare in high school and I wasn't the biggest fan. Believe it or not, I had to memorize that entire "To be or not to be" spiel and recite it in front of the class. Not. Fun. Anywho... What would you do? Heel it? Or no...

I ask because I meant to "heel it". These shoes are amazingly comfortable and I'd been looking for the perfect outfit to wear them with ever since I bought them about a year ago. I finally got the right outfit and...well, you see, what had happened was...

I walk to school everyday and, on this day, I was running late. It's normally a 25 minute walk and heels (of any kind) will always slow me down. I didn't want to be too late to class, so I threw on my oxfords and walked to school. I made it to class right on time, too! POW. BUT, I never got the chance to change back into the heels =/. I put them on for the post though because the outfit is so lovely with them! It's pretty cute without them, too, so I wasn't too disappointed.

So, I ask again: To heel, or not to heel?


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments