Cupid Shuffle and Scallop Hemlines

by - Tuesday, June 26, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Forever 21 ($5) [shop]
Ring: H&M ($4)
Necklace & Bracelets: Icing
Peter Pan Collar & Scallop Hemline Top: H&M ($18)
High-Waisted Skinny Pants: Macy's ($10)
Leather Basket Cork Wedges: Tilly's ($11)

So, I spent my entire Friday walking up and down the hills of Albany and dancing with graduated fifth graders. It was incredibly fun (the dancing part, NOT the hills!) I love dancing. I really believe it keeps me young. I'm actually dancing right now. Seriously. (The first picture is an awesome candid. I was smiling because someone caught me taking pictures. So much for being incognito!)

My closet is fully equipped with super awesome pieces that have never seen the light of day. This top used to be one of them but, luckily, it escaped today. I have a slight unexercised obsession for scallop hemlines. I really do wish I had more. I've seen so many cool DIY projects online, but I don't have the patience to tackle them myself. I think I'll just keep slaking eBay until I can get my hands on another piece. Sounds like a plan to me!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the back drop. Cute all black look. That's a really nice top. Love the mint clutch.

    ReplyDelete