Hot Chocolate!

by - Monday, December 17, 2012












What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Wet Seal | Bracelets: gift
Cream Pashmina Scarf: F21
Cream Cropped Sweater: thrifted ($8)
Mustard Yellow Dress: Charlotte Russe ($10)
Brown Tights: H&M | Cream Socks: F21
Brown Wedges: Charlotte Russe ($16)

Yes. Hot chocolate! =D I could very well be talking about myself, but as you can see:
1) I'm holding a cup in every photo, and
2) I was freezing once I took my jacket off. No joke.

I didn't get to drink the hot chocolate though. I just held it for my friend, Erica, as she took these wonderful photos and it was a bit chilly that day.

If you look closely, you can see little flurries: white speckles of snow that started to fall right as I started to take my pictures. I actually can't wait to take snowy pictures. I've never been a fan of snow, but I love how pictures in the snow turn out! Hopefully it snows soon!

FINALS UPDATE:
I've taken four in the past week. Now, I have one remaining final then I'm stress free for a month!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments