The Vintage Look (Leather Pleated Mini)!

by - Sunday, June 10, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Necklace: Icing ($5)
Gingham Button Earrings: ALDO (2 for $6)
White Chain Print Blouse: thrifted (gift)
Pleated Leather Skirt: H&M ($10)
Leather Handbag: thrifted (my mom's collection)
Leopard & Red Flats: Steve Madden (my sister's closet)

I wore this outfit two weeks ago to a dinner and a movie. I went to Ruby Tuesday's and, afterwards, watched The Avengers (which was amazing)! I felt subtly fabulous in this outfit and I think I can thank the print of the blouse and the fact that it had shoulder pads! It was one of the many items my best friend got for me when she took me thrifting for my birthday!

This look summarizes everything I want my style to be about: Extravagant prints, unexpected textures, vintage inspired, and overall unique!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments