Denim, Linen & Layers

by - Wednesday, December 12, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO | Bracelets: (gift) | Scarf: H&M | Cuff Bracelet: Charming Charlie's
Tan Sweater: (my mom's closet)
Gingham Linen Dress: thrifted ($10)
Denim Full Skirt: H&M ($3)
Cream Cable Knit Tights: H&M
Taupe Wedges: H&M ($30)

Even though it's getting incredibly cold, there are some days that I can step out the house without a jacket (like this one) and still be sweating bullets. Fall layering has become my best friend. I had actually layered the dress over a dark wash denim button-down shirt (which none of the pictures show =/) and it really helped keep my body warm! (Along with the inner shirt and two pair of tights that I had on; I play NO games when it comes to layering!)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments