Chocolate Laced: Lady In Red

by - Friday, June 03, 2011




My outfit today was more on the relaxed side. I'm a tall girl with many short friends, so, for their sake, I try not to wear shoes that give me too much height over them. I am very proud to say that this outfit cost me well under $50.

I moved to Albany about 4 years ago and the first place my neighbor, Lisa, took me was to this very location. It's a very peaceful area but she told me that middle school kids would hang out around here to make out and stuff. Oh joy.



What I'm Wearing

Headband: Thrifted ($1)
Blouse: Macy's ($10)
Blazer: H&M Thrifted ($10)
Belt: Express (My sister's closet)
Shorts: Old Navy Thrifted ($3)
Wedges: Thrifted ($9)
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe (my sister's closet)
TOTAL: $33




You May Also Like

0 comments