Guess Whose Birthday Was On Thursday?!

by - Monday, May 21, 2012




If you guessed that it was me, you got it dude! I'm finally 21! However, it started off pretty hectic!

On May 16, the day before my birthday, I had three back to back finals: 8 AM - 10 AM, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM, and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. To add insult to that painful injury, I hadn't slept the night before, so by the end of my last final, I had been awake for 23 hours straight. My body was unhappy and my head was feeling crazy. I took a nap and woke up sick. :( But, even through all of that, I was able to make it to the next day and enjoy it to the fullest.

And, oh, what a birthday it was. I went thrifting and got some beautiful printed tops that I am SO ready to share with you all. I saw all of my best friends, which was such a blessing. AND I went out to dinner with all of them.




What I'm Wearing
Blush Pink Blazer: H&M ($11)
Cream Lace Dress (worn as top): thrifted ($10)
Black Leather Full Skirt: H&M ($24)
Cream Oxfords: Tilly's ($10)

I'm so glad that school is over. My most difficult year yet and now it's all in the past. I've missed blogging regularly and I'm ready to get right back to it. I already have a few outfits photographed and ready to be blogged about! I've gone back to photographing myself, so my pictures won't be as great as the past three posts but at least they'll exist!

P.S. I'm working on getting the outfit gallery back up and running! Just a few coding fixes to make!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments