Chocolate Laced: 21 Day Challenge - Day 20 - Sunday Shoes

by - Saturday, September 03, 2011


So, I'm not the biggest fan of this outfit, but check out my Sunday shoes! Black suede peep-toe flats! I would've worn heels if I hadn't been scheduled to work nine hours today.

Day 20: Your assignment for Saturday is to wear your Sunday shoes a little early. Wear them with jeans! Or shorts! Or skirts or whatever your little heart desires. Heels, wedges, nice flats, whatever. Let them taste what a weekday feels like.

I rarely wear these shoes on a non-Sunday because I don't know how to style them. Sigh. I said it. I really don't know how. I think they're cute and all, but maybe they're just not the direction I'm going in terms of style. They're very nifty to have though.

What I'm Wearing
Multicolored Multi-strand Necklace: (my sister's closet)
Striped Pocket Shirt: Forever 21 ($6)
Leopard Print Draped Tulip Skirt: Mossimo (eBay $6)
Leather Crossbody Bag: Liz Claiborne circa 1990s (gift)
Bracelets: assorted
Suede Peep-toe Flats: (gift)
TOTAL: $12

I went shopping after work and I'm more than happy with all my purchases. I actually had to buy a pair of men's jeans for myself because we ran out of colored denim for women and I really wanted red jeans! I'm completely up for the style challenge!

You May Also Like

0 comments