Lucky Leopard & Leather

by - Wednesday, October 02, 2013












What I'm Wearing
Scarf (worn as headwrap): old | Earrings, Bracelet, & Ring: ALDO | Necklace: CR
Patchwork Blazer/Jacket: thrifted
Cheetah Print Top: River Island
Leather Shorts: H&M
Tights: old (can you see the runs in them!? I wore two to attempt at hiding them!)
Shoes: CR

Why lucky? Here's the story:

I went thrifting on a budget with a friend of mine about a year ago, and I came across this jacket and the dress I wore last Valentine's Day. The jacket and the dress were both way more expensive than I planned to spend on any single item, but when I think about it now, they were crazy inexpensive. The dress was just $7.50 and the jacket was $8, I believe. I just wasn't planning to spend more than four or five dollars on any single item. And, if it weren't for my friend, I would've missed out!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments