Where The Wild Things Are

by - Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Giraffe Sweater
Giraffe SweaterGiraffe Sweater
Giraffe Sweater
Giraffe SweaterGiraffe Sweater
Giraffe SweaterGiraffe SweaterGiraffe Sweater
Giraffe SweaterGiraffe Sweater
Giraffe Sweater
What I'm Wearing
Floppy Hat: H&M | Earrings: ALDO | Giraffe Sweater: Talbots
Layered Tulle Skirt: ebay | D'orsay Flats: Report Signature

All the wild things are right here in this sweater! When I saw it at Talbots I KNEW I HAD to have it! It's different, no? Typically I'm used to seeing cheetah/leopard print or zebra as the most represented in stores, so when I saw this, I melted. I used to be compared to a giraffe (tall & long-legged) so now I can embody the nickname in a more literal sense. ;)

*I'm starting to get backed up, but I'm going to work hard to get CAUGHT up. I have about 3 outfit posts that I haven't been able to post because my workload has increased 10-fold. Yesterday was my first day of school and it was AWESOME! I love my kids. I honestly have the most amazing group but the school as a whole is amazing.
Giraffe Sweater
Until next time!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments