Out of the Box

by - Monday, October 07, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Scarf (worn as headwrap): F21 | Earrings, Ring & Necklace: ALDO | Bracelets: ICING
Denim Blouse: H&M
Mustard Skater Dress: CR
Leopard Belt: Talbots
Cable Knit Tights: H&M
Brown Leather Riding Boots: Matisse Footwear (my sister's closet)

I stepped way outside the box with this outfit. It isn't something I'd normally wear, but I decided to go for it anyway. A jersey dress as a jumper? Not my usual cup of tea--I was afraid the denim shirt would show too much underneath the dress...and I didn't feel the normal glow that I usually feel once I've put on an entire outfit. Maybe it just wasn't my day..but I decided to shoot and put the outfit up anyway to get a general feel of what you all think.

Is this a different look for me than what you're used to? Is it right in line with my "style"? Would you wear an outfit like this?


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments