You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

by - Friday, December 14, 2012











What I'm Wearing
What I'm Wearing
Earrings: eBay | Bracelets & Cuff: assorted
Rings: ALDO & Charming Charlie's | Scarf: XSRE
Faux Leather Studded Collar: Bakers ($8)
Baroque Floral Blouse: thrifted ($4)
Tan Multi-Button 80's Blazer: eBay ($6)
Full Leather Skirt: H&M ($24)
Tights: H&M
Loafers: eBay ($12)

When I purchased this blazer, the buttons reminded me of the famous Forest Gump quote:
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gon' get."
Each button is different and it give the blazer so much more personality! And paired with this printed top that I thrifted a couple of weeks ago, I felt incredibly regal in this outfit. :)

I'm in the midst of taking finals so I am beyond stressed. I cannot wait for them to be overrrrrrrrrrrr.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments