Strawberry Covered Chocolate

by - Tuesday, August 12, 2014












What I'm Wearing
Earrings: F21 | Necklaces: NY&C + Icing | Rings: Assorted
Strawberry Sweater: Talbots | Full Red Skirt: ebay ($12) | Suede Pumps: Talbots

As some of you may have noticed, in my recent posts, I have been sporting a LOT of Talbots items. It's hard not to shop at the place you work (especially when so many of the items are of such great quality and structure!). So, when I found this strawberry sweater folded perfectly and singing sweetly in my direction, I knew I had to add it to my never ending collection.

I knew the exact outfit I wanted to wear with the sweater, too. Only issue: I didn't even have the skirt in my closet. I literally purchased the skirt JUST so I could wear it with the sweater. Am I bad or what? (Don't answer that!)

But... seriously... how CUTE is it? One of my co-workers said she'd start calling me strawberry TALL-cake! Haha!

Have you ever shopped at Talbots? (Now would be a great time: 60% off markdown items! If that's not a deal, I don't know WHAT IS...

Until next time!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

1 comments