November 30x30: Day 14, 15, & 16

by - Monday, December 02, 2013



Time to play a game of catch-up, shall we? The last few weeks of November were extremely busy for me. It even reached a point where I hadn't photographed an outfit for an entire week! Thanks to the patience of my wonderful friend Erica, I took one day (one VERY COLD day) to make up all the outfits that I had missed. These three were among them. Hehe.

P.S. For the next couple of days, I'll be squeezing in as many outfits as possible, since November is now officially over.

Day 14


What I'm Wearing
Infinity Scarf: H&M
Puffy Shoulder Dress: thrifted
Brown Leather Belt: (taken from H&M Pants)
Navy Sweater Tights: H&M
Cream Legwarmers: Charlotte Russe
Brown Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe

Day 15


What I'm Wearing
Blue Peplum Blouse: Express
Black Pencil Skirt: H&M
Black Polka Dot Tights: River Island
Blue Tights: Forever 21
Flats: Qupid (from PacSun)

Day 16


What I'm Wearing
Chain Print Blouse: thrifted
Leather Skater Skirt: H&M
Maroon Tights: H&M
Thigh High Socks: Forever 21
Maroon Tuxedo Sandal Flats: Qupid (from PacSun)

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments