Classroom Chic

by - Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Classroom Chic
Classroom ChicClassroom Chic
Classroom Chic
Classroom Chic
Classroom Chic
Classroom ChicClassroom ChicClassroom Chic
Classroom Chic
Classroom ChicClassroom Chic
Classroom Chic
What I'm Wearing
Necklace: H&M | Earrings: F21
Blazer & Blouse: H&M | Printed Pants: Talbots | White Flats DSW

Yes, classroom chic. Because this girl right here *points at self* is a teacher!!!! *and the crowd goes wild* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This goes out to my 12th grade AP Calculus AB teacher who looked at me one day and said, "Stephanie, you should be a teacher." She must've seen something in me that, at the time, I hadn't seen in myself but now it's seeping from my pores. Hip-hip Hooray!!!!

Ok, I'm calm now. Yes, I am officially a co-teacher at the best school in Albany and I will be teaching 8th grade math starting Monday. *raises roof* If my excitement isn't oozing off this page, then I must be doing something incredibly wrong. Hehe. Most of my students will call me Ms. U. The elite will aim for the full Ms. Ukpere. I'll let you know how many get it right.

This is what I wore to my first day of Professional Development (PD). My goal was to embody the 3 C's: cool, comfortable and CUTE! I was cool. I was comfortable. And I sure think I was cute! How did I do?!

I look tired in many of the pictures...that's because I was. I tried, but obviously failed, to hide it. I'll do better next time, I promise!

WARNING: DO NOT JUDGE ME for the photo underneath this warning. I look divalicious. You have been warned.
Classroom Chic
Until next time!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments