Be Bright Challenge | Turquoise, Yellow & White

by - Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Making A Statement
Making A StatementMaking A Statement
Making A Statement
Making A Statement
Making A StatementMaking A Statement
Making A StatementMaking A StatementMaking A Statement
Making A StatementMaking A Statement
What I'm Wearing*
Earrings: The Limited | Necklace: Talbots | Bracelets: ALDO | Purse: my sister's closet
Pants: Talbots | Flats: DSW

*I wore this outfit during the end of June, but didn't get to post it until now, so it'll count for July :)

After I did my June outfit roundup, I realized that I wore black in all but ONE outfit (and that's not a norm for me)! I love color and print and I tend to avoid black on most days but it seems that it accompanied me and my outfits more than I would have liked.

Now, black can be really chic... I have nothing against it at all--I wear black everyday with this beautiful skin I'm in! But, it such a safe color... and who wants to play it safe?!

Soooo, for that reason, I am presenting this challenge (to myself, my friends, my fellow bloggers and anyone else who is up for it) :

BE BRIGHT!


When you find black being your neutral of choice, replace it with another to brighten up your look (beige, ivory, taupe, navy, gray, or white).

If you'd like to be a part of this challenge (just for this month) let me know in the comments. Over the next couple of days, I'll develop some buttons, a link up and I'll think up some prizes to make this more fun!

Making A Statement
Until next time!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments