A Walk In The Park & My Leather Jacket

by - Friday, November 02, 2012













What I'm Wearing
Aviator Sunglasses: H&M ($1)
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Cuff Bracelet: Forever 21
Leather Jacket: H&M (gift)
Dress (worn as top): H&M (gift)
Pleated Leather Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tights: H&M ($9)
Black Studded Loafers: Zigi Soho (my sister's closet)

My leather jacket has easily become my most overused item and I'm not mad about that at all. You'll see at least two more looks with it, but after that I promise I'll change it up! It's just so stinkin awesome!

This day was a great one. I went out to eat with a friend of mine (Denzel is his name) and then I kindly asked him to help me with taking pictures of my outfit. He did an amazing job as you can see! He's hired! Haha. After we took pictures, we spent the day relaxing in good company and ended the night with a little poetry. Yup! Chocolate Laced is also a bit of a slam poet!




follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments