I Did It Again...

by - Wednesday, November 28, 2012










What I'm Wearing
Leather Jacket: H&M (gift)
Fur Vest: H&M ($15)
Gold Scarf: H&M | Head Scarf: gift from Mom | Earrings: CR | Belt: Wet Seal
Gold Buttoned Blouse: H&M ($7.50)
Purple Pants: H&M ($5)
Tan Loafers: endless.com ($22)

You're probably asking yourself, "Did what again?" That is, if you haven't already figured it out from the pictures. I wore my leather jakcet again! For, what seems like, the billionth time already! I don't even try to keep it a secret that I obviously favor certain items in my closet over others. I did try to spruce it up though! I threw on my fur vest over it to try something different. Something "edgy". I need a new favorite jacket. Until then... I hope over-wearing/blogging doesn't offend or break any rules of "fashion/style blogging" and if it does: rules were made to be broken. ;)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments