My Interpretation | 10 Day Challenge: Eight & Nine

by - Thursday, February 02, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Coat: H&M ($15)
Fur Collar: H&M ($17)
Earrings: Forever 21 ($4)
Necklace: Forever 21 ($2)
White Button Down Shirt: Agaci ($5)
Teal Cardigan: Love Coutore ($10)
Pencil Skirt: H&M (thrifted $4)
Brown Tights: Forever 21 ($5)
Black Oxfords: London Rebel from ASOS ($20)

Day Eight & Nine:

I was intitailly going to skip day eight altogether just because I mistakenly combined it with day seven and the only accessory I have to jazz up my coats is a fer scarf/collar. With this decision, a sudden feeling of unfulfilment took over and I began to feel bad about this decision...so, I dressed up my coat by resting my fur collar on its lapel!

Day nine is an OTI (Open To Interpretation) outfit and here was our inspiration:


I knew I had the exact colors in my closet...just in a slightly different order.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments