Divert Thine Eyes! Is That Skin...or Tights?!

by - Thursday, February 09, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Blush Pink Blazer: H&M ($15)
Gray Oversized Vest Cardigan: H&M ($5)
Taupe Button Down Tunic Dress (worn as shirt): F21 (thrifted $10)
Brown Saddle Belt: H&M ($5)
Blue Shorts: F21 ($11)
Nude Tights w/ Orange Accent: H&M Trend (2 for $25)
Gray Thigh High Socks: F21 ($7)
Cream Leg Warmers: H&M ($6)
Brown Booties: H&M ($25)

I was getting a lot of strange looks on campus today. I didn't see anyone looking at me because I don't pay much attention to people when I'm walking, but my friend was walking with me and she kept laughing because of it. She said it was probably because my tights were so close to my skin color that people were wondering why in the world I would leave my house in shorts and socks in 40 degree weather...

Little did they know that a) I have tights on and b) I'm sweating my butt off because of all my layers! I didn't take a picture of it but I'm wearing a sweater over my blazer, my infinity scarf and my cream hand warmers and I'm losing weight with every step I take!

Layering is wonderful and obviously deceiving. Look cold. Feel great!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments