November 30x30 - Day 3 & 4

by - Wednesday, November 06, 2013




Day 3
I'm normally not a t-shirt person, so, when I put this white tee on with this outfit, I immediately disliked everything about it. The shirt seemed way too casual for the blazer. So I found a scarf, belted it and, basically, covered the entire shirt. You can barely tell it exists in the outfit. (The cream blazer I'm wearing is my forgotten 30th item.)




What I'm Wearing
Cream Blazer: thrifted
White Pocket T-Shirt: Talbots
Aztec Print Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Black Skinny Belt: H&M
Leather Patched Leggings: H&M
Studded Booties: C Label from Charlotte Russe

Day 4
November 4, 2013 was Black Solidarity Day. For those of you who don't know, Black Solidarity day is the first Monday of November and is observed annually on the Monday before Election Day to remind the nation, and people of African descent across the diaspora of the collective strength and political power of the Black Community.

In honor and celebration of the cause, we are encouraged to wear all black and, go figure, I don't have one black shirt in the 30 items I chose to wear this month. So, I'd like to introduce you to my leather suit. (I do have an inner shirt underneath that jacket though--and layered tights again!. It's cold out here!)




What I'm Wearing
Leather Jacket & Skater Skirt: H&M
Snakeskin Leggings: H&M
Vertical Striped Tights: River Island
Studded Booties: C Label from Charlotte Russe

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments