Vertically Striped

by - Tuesday, May 14, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Fur Lapel: H&M | Jewelry: F21 | Broaches: (old earrings)
Light Double-Breasted Jacket: H&M ($5)
Striped Top: thrifted ($3)
Electric Blue Skirt: H&M ($5)
Two-Toned Flats: Nine West (my sister's closet)

I didn't do too well in being creative with this post title, I'm sorry. My brain is currently on the skillet we like to call college finals. I have two to take today (this post was written on Monday night with the intention of being posted Tuesday afternoon by which time I would have taken one and will have one more to take at 5:45pm. Oh, the joy. Help me contain it...)

This outfit was my spring debut of my legs! Yes! I had been hiding them underneath double layers of tights all winter and now they're out! Getting some air (and some wind! Boy, was it windy that day!)

Make sure to check out some other striped looks on IFB's roundup this week!




follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments