I Told You I'd Be Back! (And With A Slight Vengeance...)

by - Sunday, May 12, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Scarf: XSRE | Necklace: Wet Seal | Earrings: ALDO
Patterned Top: thifted ($3)
Ankle Pants: H&M ($5)
Pumps: ASOS ($22)

*cue Timbaland rap voice with echo*
It's been a long time (long time)
I shouldn't have left you (left you)
without a dope [outfit] to step to...step to... step to
/rap
(Inspiration)
:)

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! (If you'd like, click the inspiration link, and have it play as this post's personal soundtrack. You won't be disappointed.)
It has been a whole two months and, the entire time, I felt like I all my energy was draining from my being. I doubt anyone can truly the extent to which I have missed blogging!

I've been completely swamped with school. (I still have three finals to take, so I'm not completely done YET!) I was taking three programming intensive courses and utilizing three different languages: C, Java, and Assembly. My brain was literally melting and I knew that if I didn't give my studies my FULL attention, I'd have to personally dig the grave to bury my future in. Not something I could say I was looking forward to. So... I took a much needed break and now, 6 days before my birthday, I am here! Back. With outfits I took pictures of in April that I never had time to blog!

I hope you all didn't miss me too much!

Happy Mother's Day
to all the wonderful mommies out there.
We, your daughters, are incredibly happy
to have you in our lives!



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments