Living On The Edge ;)

by - Tuesday, February 12, 2013













What I'm Wearing
Spiked Hoop Earrings: ALDO | Necklace: ICING | Fur Lapel: H&M
Mustard Blazer: thrifted ($4)
Tan Button-Down: H&M Men's (gift)
Brown Leather Skirt: ZARA ($22)
Saddle Belt: H&M ($1)
Cream Sweater Tights: H&M
Riding Boots: Matisse Footwear (my sister's closet)

Okay...maybe I'm not living ON THE EDGE but these earrings certainly push me a few feet closer to it than usual! I really like how my accessories transformed this cute look into a more edgy look.

My hairstyle helped me taken an even bigger step towards the edge. But the style derived completely by chance. Most mornings, I like to play around with styling it and whatever happens...happens. On this morning...this happened, and I decided to run with it. If possible, I'll do a tutorial (for those interested!)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments