Hello May!

by - Thursday, May 03, 2012













What I'm Wearing
Tan Linen Blazer: UK French Connection ($12)
Cream Pashmina Scarf: Forever 21 ($7)
Blue & Gold Necklace: Forever 21 ($7)
Cream Oversize Blouse: H&M ($15)
Blue High Waisted Boat Print Leggings: River Island
Cream Oxfords: Crown Vintage from DSW (my sister's closet)

These pictures are just a little bit of a white lie because they were taken during the second week of April! I've been so busy that I haven't really been able to tend to my blog the way I should! My finals start a week from now and end two weeks from now which also happens to be my birthday! I have to register for my classes for next semester and go through every single item in my closet so I can sell the things that don't fit me and the things I don't wear anymore. I hope to get it all done before May ends!

I just wanted to share this outfit with you all so a) you know I'm still alive, b) you can admire the wonderful photography thanks to my wonderful friend, Elton, and c) I can show you my high waisted leggings which I love with all my heart and that I bought from River Island (online, along with the Cheetah Print Top from the last post). I hope you like everything! And thank you everyone for being patient with me! <3


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments