Chocolate Laced: Tights Week - It's E-leg-trifying!

by - Tuesday, October 11, 2011


You see what I did there? E-leg-trifying? Electrifying? Electric blue tights? You see it? Hehe. Last night, I was listening to "You're The One That I Want" from Grease and Danny thought Sandy's new look was electrifying. If only he could see these tights.

Yesterday's look was more of a classic one. Today, I felt like having a little more fun. I would have loved to wear heels with this outfit, but my friend and I planned to have a flash mob (of just the two of us!) dancing to Beyonce's Move Your Body on each of the campus dorm quads (and I didn't want to dance in heels, even though I'm very capable of doing so). Okay, maybe it's not much of a flash mob. I wish we knew more people who could do the dance with us! I have really fallen in love with this blazer. It has so much personality! I love that it's linen and that it pops and any outfit! I'm really getting a hang of this remixing items idea, and it's a good thing, too. In four weeks, I'm planning to do my first 30 for 30 Remixing Challenge! I know, I know. Four weeks! That's a lot of planning ahead. But I have themes for the next three weeks, too!

What I'm Wearing
Peacock Feather Earring: (my sister's closet)
Gold Square Stud Earring: H&M (4 for $3; <$1 ea.)
Hot Pink Scarf: eBay ($3)
Hot Pink Linen Blazer: Chaps (old gift)
Black Ruffle Corset: eBay ($3)
Black & White Floral Skirt: Forever 21 (gift)
Yellow Skinny Belt: H&M (3 for $12; $4 ea.)
Electric Blue Tights: Forever 21 ($5)
Black Suede Peep-toe Flats: Macy's (gift)
TOTAL: $16



On Sunday, I was awarded the "Tell Me About Yourself" Award from B of All About Thrifting! Thank you so much!


The Rules Are As Follows...
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers.

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I ran track for four years in high school. I don't work out nearly as much anymore but I'm still fit.
2. I have a slight sale shopping addiction. I sometimes hide my Debit card so I don't go shopping!
3. I have two sisters and one brother.
4. I have more shorts than any other bottoms in my closet.
5. I love dancing. If I could do anything in this world (professionally) it would be dance.
6. I have stage fright. I'm performing in my first poetry show in November in hopes of overcoming that fear.
7. I keep all my socks and tights in a small travel suitcase.

15 Other Deserving Bloggers!
1. Stylelust
2. Locked Out
3. The Lion Kingdom
4. fly
5. cute and little
6. Hello, Monkeyface
7. 4aces
8. The Cynic and The Wardrobe
9. fashion nostalgia
10. Color Blind
11. Freckles In April
12. Dressing Daly
13. Closet Confections
14. corals & cognacs
15. black fashion

Until tomorrow! :)


follow me|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments