Chocolate Laced: Hiatus!

by - Friday, October 28, 2011



(source: weheartit)

I should have made this post about a week ago, but I could never find time to actually do it! Hello everyone! I miss you all! I miss blogging and taking pictures so much but time and circumstance has not been on my side. As you all know, I'm in a very demanding major in school (Computer Science & Applied Mathematics) and as you can see from the picture I chose I have been studying. We all know that the word studying is comprised of two other words. The stu is thanks to the student that I am and the rest of the word, dying is pretty accurate.

What I would really love is if one of you lovely bloggers could do a guest post on my blog while I'm gone. Maybe even a reader who doesn't have a blog, but wants to take a stab at it! If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm open to all of them! Just email me at chocolatelaced@gmail.com or stephanie.ukpere@gmail.com (or both) and let me know any ideas you have! I am also open to sponsors now! Any sponsorship opportunities that you may have you can bring to me as well! Don't forget to like Chocolate Laced on Facebook!

follow me|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments