WWCLD - What "Wood" Chocolate Laced Do?

by - Saturday, July 20, 2013








What I'm Wearing
Wooden Beaded Necklace: ALDO | Wooden Earrings: old
Wooden Bracelets: Shoedazzle, ALDO, & gifts | Wooden Ring: Charming Charlie's
Studded Draped Back Chiffon Tee: Charlotte Russe ($15)
Dotted Cropped Pants: H&M ($15)
Oxford Flats: Bass ($20)

WWCLD? What would Chocolate Laced do when pairing one of her favorite cropped pants with blouse that is going through a slight color-identity crisis?

Well, I would wear all wooden accessories!

Somebody tell me what the color of my blouse is! Because, to me, it resembles a washed out coral/peach but can almost be taken for cream. I was so confused by it while dressing up, I actually had no idea what to do with myself. Don't laugh at me. A detail as tiny as that is easily capable of driving me nuts, especially since color is so important to me when putting my outfits together.

At the time, I hadn't figured out what color it was, so I decided that wooden jewelry would suffice. I did spend the majority of my day thinking to myself how much I disliked my outfit, but I loved my accessories... so I guess I "wood" call that an even exchange. :)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments