All Black Everything: Playing With Textures

by - Sunday, January 13, 2013










What I'm Wearing
Pashmina: XSRE | Earrings & Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Leather Paneled Black Peach Skin Coat: ROMWE ($45)
Sweater: H&M ($7.50)
Sparkly Open Cardigan: Old Navy ($4)
Pleated Leather Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tights: Express (gift)
Legwarmers: H&M
Suede Wedges: BCBG (my sister's closet)

So, what's with all the black, you ask? Well, I wore this out on my best friend and part time photographer, Erica's 21st birthday! Happy (bleated) birthday bestie!

I rarely wear all black, but when I do, I try to give dimension to the outfit by either adding a pop of color or by wearing a variety of textures. In this case, I did both! The pictures aren't all that great this time (SORRY!) but the pop of color is in my necklace, which none of the pictures do complete justice. It's fricking awesome. (And it was dirt cheap. I just forgot the price...my memory is failing me!) As for textures, there's leather, wool, suede, and even sparkly cotton!! Haha, I tried... plus, I didn't want my outfit to take away any attention from my beautiful Erica! I styled her outfit! Here she is in a lovely orange chambray button down from Old Navy and my Romwe cranberry asymmetrical skirt! (I did her hair and makeup, too!)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments