Styled By Chocolate Laced: Meet Erica!

by - Tuesday, October 23, 2012




Yes! Two outfits, two wonderful ladies, one post! The excitement is real, isn't it?! =D
I'll go first!



What I'm Wearing
Infinity Scarf: H&M ($6)
Taupe Cropped Sweater: H&M ($12)
Chambray Button Down: H&M ($5)
Skinny Cargos: H&M ($5)
Denim Legwarmers: DIY! (cute, huh?)
Brown Lace-Up Booties: H&M ($25)

Erica's turn!




What Erica's Wearing
Flower Hair Clip: H&M
Earrings: ALDO
Necklace: (gift)
Red Button Down: H&M (gift)
Cream Cropped Sweater: Forever 21 (thrifted $8)
Harem Pants: Macy's Material Girl ($30)
Legwarmers: Wet Seal ($3)
Olive Wedges: Old Navy ($6) <--- Hers! I was so jealous when she told me the price!

Everyone meet Erica! She is one of my best friends and, many times, the woman behind the camera! We had a sleepover one night and I decided that when we woke up, I would get her all done up for school. So I did her hair, picked out her outfit from my closet, and viola! My very first unofficial styling! How does she look? (From the comments made by other people, "a lot like me" was a very common answer!)

Our looks are just about the same with different color schemes and destination compatibilities. While my look is more casual, hers is more formal. I'd wear my outfit to school while she could wear hers to the office. I thought it was cool how two incredibly similar styles could function so differently.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments