When Spring Had Sprung

by - Monday, May 20, 2013







What I'm Wearing
Head Scarf: old | Jewelry: Assorted
Leather Moto Jacket: H&M (old)
Denim Moto Jacket: Tobi ($30)
Cream Blouse: Old Navy
Blue Midi Skirt: eBay
Gold-Tip Bow Flats: ASOS ($34)
Photos taken on April 25, 2013
My friend Jasmine messaged me a few days before helping me take these and said, "I found the most perfect place to take pictures, but we have to hurry." She told me about how beautiful the flowers blooming looked and I was excited! (She has a good eye, don't you think?) So, we picked this day to go over to shoot.

After taking just seven pictures, my camera's battery died and I had left my backup battery at home. :( But, since the seven that we took look fine, ♪♫♪ I ain't go no worries ♪♫♪!

This spring, I developed a love for layering my leather jacket over any of my denim jackets. I didn't put much thought into it the first time I did it because I was more concerned about not having a light enough jacket that was also warm...so I decided to put on two light jackets. Hey, it worked.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments