Making It Work: Mustard Yellow Jeans

by - Sunday, November 11, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Cream Scarf: F21 ($7)
Black Cardigan: Old Navy ($2)
Zigzag Striped Top: River Island ($11)
Black Leather Braided Belt: thrifted
Yellow High Waisted Jeans: thrifted
Black Combat Boots: H&M ($15)

Is there no way to shrink jeans (or gain 5 extra pound in a specific area)? I ask because these high-waisted yellow jeans seemed like such a steal when I thrifted them but once I walked a few miles in them, they started to fit loosely and unflatteringly at my backside. Thankfully, you can't see the problem area much in the pictures! I had to make it work, you know?

This is a more laid back, "I'm chilling because it's midterm season" look. I've really been hitting those books and my major does not play games! Sigh. I don't know how the human brain is capable of learning so many things at once and applying them. It really is amazing if you think about it! We are programmed to multitask. And on that note, I think I'll start my homework!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments